“I Need A Legal Form”
“There Are Hundreds On The Internet”
“Some Are Free … Some Cost Money”
“How Do I Know Which One To Use?”
“Use a legal form that accomplishes exactly what you want … while protecting your interests. Don’t use a legal form that “sorta fits.” If you do you are asking for a lawsuit … that you will lose.”
But how do you find a legal form that is exactly right for you? After all, none of the legal forms on the internet were written with you in mind. They were either written to meet the needs of a specific person or company (and that person or company is not you) or they are “one-size-fits-all” forms that don’t fit anyone’s needs.
All internet legal forms contain some clauses that don’t fit your situation … or they don’t contain some of the clauses you need … or both!
- The Consultant Agreement you get from the internet MAY NOT INCLUDE a “Rights to Work Product” clause (which makes sure you own the work product) … but since you will be paying for the work product you want to be sure you own all rights to it
- The Distribution Agreement you get from the internet MAY GIVE the distributor an exclusive territory … but you want the right to make it non-exclusive if the distributor fails to meet sales targets
- The Employment Contract you get from the Internet MAY NOT INCLUDE a “Work for Hire” clause (which makes sure you own all working papers, programs, manuals and documents that are created solely or jointly by the employee) … but you understand how important this clause is and you want it included in your agreement
- The Equipment Purchase Agreement you get from the internet MAY NOT REQUIRE the seller to furnish a performance bond to make sure the work is done on time … but you need this clause to make sure the work meets your tight schedule
- The Nondisclosure Agreement you get from the internet MAY INCLUDE a very broad description of “confidential information” (which makes it unenforceable) … but you need a clause that narrowly describes the information you really need to protect
Every legal form you get from the internet is dangerous to your legal and financial health … unless you can modify it to meet your specific requirements.
So What Do You Do?
Sure, you can open any internet legal form and type into it or cut something out of it. That’s easy.
But how do you know which clauses you need? Many of the important ones do not appear in the internet legal forms. And even if you do know what clauses you want to add to your legal form, how do you find them?
Suppose you want to add a “termination for convenience” clause or a “rights to work product” clause? Where will you find the right clause to paste in?
You could use Google to try to find a clause to copy.
As a test I tried this. I entered “termination for convenience” into Google and hit the search button. I got 126,000 results.
I searched for “rights to work product” in Google and got 13,900 results.
Even if you just look at the results on Google’s first page, that’s more than a dozen clauses you have to read and evaluate.
Not fun …
And if you delete one or more clauses from the internet legal form, you have to manually renumber all the other clauses.
What a pain…
There is a solution
Howard E. Deutch, Esq. Member of the Bars of
Pennsylvania, District of
Columbia and the United
States Supreme Court
My name is Howard Deutch. I’ve been practicing law since 1973. During that time I have written thousands of legal forms of all kinds.
Several years ago, as I thought about my nearly 40 year legal career, I decided to finally fix a situation that has bothered me for a long time. I would build an easy, inexpensive way for people to create legal forms specifically tailored to their requirements.
It took me 7 years, 3 different programmers, and thousands of dollars … but the result is worth it.
The result is Masterform™, a unique software program that permits you to create a legal form specifically tailored to your needs … in just a few clicks.
So far I have created the following Masterform™ legal forms:
- Consulting or Services Agreement Masterform
- Distribution Agreement Masterform
- Employment Agreement Masterform
- Equipment Purchase Agreement Masterform
- Manufacturers Representative Agreement Masterform
- Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure (for employees) Masterform
- Nondisclosure Agreement Masterform
- Website Design Agreement Masterform
- Work Order Agreement Masterform
Masterform™ legal forms are nothing like the legal forms you find on the internet.
When you open a Masterform™ legal form, the actual document appears on your computer screen.
Each paragraph contains little blue words that you can click on to
- select from hundreds of alternate clauses or parts of clauses
- remove clauses and parts of clauses that are not applicable to your situation
- fill-in data, dates, times, amounts, etc
You can even add your own favorite clauses. As you make choices, the Masterform™ legal form automatically re-numbers the paragraphs (including the paragraphs you have added).
Although you can choose from among thousands of alternate clauses and parts of clauses, the Masterform™ legal form works so smoothly that you will complete your document in just a few minutes.
Furthermore, if you want to make changes in your document after it has been completed, you can easily do so. And you will have all the alternate clauses, parts of clauses, and other capabilities of the Masterform™ legal form available to you so you can make the changes quickly and easily.
Here Are Some of the
Key Benefits of
Masterform Legal Forms
- You eliminate the hidden traps in “standard” legal forms that could cost you big bucks
- You can always see the whole agreement and go back and change prior information if you change your mind … changes are instantly added into the agreement
- It’s very easy to choose the exact clauses you want because they are all instantly available to you. One click inserts them into your agreement
- Your don’t have to type anything more than once. When you enter data (names, addresses, dates, etc.) it automatically flows through the agreement to every place where it is needed. Reduces repetitive data entry. Eliminates misspellings and other errors.
- You are not left to fend for yourself – guidance is available at the click of a button. Integrated information windows reveal hints, guidance, legal references, etc.
- No more incorrectly number clauses. As you add and delete clauses, all clauses and cross references in your agreement automatically re-number. You don’t have to go thru your agreement to make sure clauses are numbered properly. Your Masterform Legal Form does that automatically
- No more embarrassing gender errors in your agreement. Once you identify a person as male or female, all language in your agreement automatically changes accordingly
- Unlimited undo and redo. In addition to its normal undo and redo capability, Masterform Legal Form permits you to undo and redo changes you made at any place in your agreement, no matter when you made that change. You can always go back to a previous version of any clause … up to 1,000 changes ago
- Unconditionally guaranteed for one full year. If you are dissatisfied for any reason … or for no reason … I will refund your money immediately. No questions asked. No hassles.
Order Your Masterform Legal Form Today
This Masterform includes the following two legal forms:
- Consulting or Services Agreement services provided by Company Masterform
This Agreement is used by a corporation or other entity to obtain advisory or technical or consulting services from another corporation or other entity.
- Consulting or Services Agreement services provided by Individual Masterform
This Agreement is used by a corporation or other entity to obtain advisory or technical or consulting services from an individual.
This form is used to establish the terms of a relationship between a manufacturer and a distributor pursuant to which the distributor will purchase products from the manufacturer at a discounted price and will sell such products to third parties.
This form is used for sales employees, administrative employees or executive employees and includes a broad selection of clauses suitable to each of these categories.
This Masterform is used to purchase an item that is being custom-built specifically for the buyer.
This Masterform includes the following two legal forms:
- Manufacturers Representative (corporate rep) Agreement Masterform
This form is used to establish the terms of a relationship between a manufacturer and an independent manufacturer’s representative (corporate rep) pursuant to which the representative will sell manufacturer’s products to third parties for a commission.
- Manufacturers Representative (individual rep) Agreement Masterform
This form is used to establish the terms of a relationship between a manufacturer and an independent manufacturer’s representative (individual rep) pursuant to which the representative will sell manufacturer’s products to third parties for a commission.
This form is used for employees who have not signed a separate employment agreement that contains non-compete and confidentiality provisions. It is suitable for sales employees, administrative employees and executive employees.
This Masterform includes the six legal forms described below:
- Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement Masterform
This Nondisclosure Agreement is for use by two entities (both of which are corporations or other entities) that will disclose confidential information to each other
- Nondisclosure Agreement Company discloses to Company Masterform
This Nondisclosure Agreement is to protect confidential information that a corporation or other entity discloses to another corporation or other entity.
- Nondisclosure Agreement Company discloses to Individual Masterform
This Nondisclosure Agreement is to protect confidential information that a corporation or other entity discloses to an individual.
- Nondisclosure Agreement Individual discloses to Company Masterform
This Nondisclosure Agreement is to protect confidential information that an individual discloses to a corporation or other entity.
- Nondisclosure Agreement Individual discloses to Individual Masterform
This Nondisclosure Agreement is to protect confidential information that an individual discloses to another individual.
- Visitor’s Nondisclosure Agreement
This Nondisclosure Agreement is to protect confidential and proprietary information and trade secrets that a visitor to the Company’s premises might learn during such visit.
This form is used to contract for the design and construction of a web site. It includes provisions for hosting and management of the web site.
This form simplifies contracting for multiple purchases of services from the same seller. It contains all the general terms and conditions that will apply to all the buyer’s purchases of services from that seller. This form obligates the seller to render services if and when the buyer issues a Work Order that contains job-specific details such as work description, performance dates, payment provisions, etc. and the seller accepts such Work Order.
“Overall Comprehensive Nature”
“The ability to delete paragraphs/clauses, the ability to reduce repetitive data entry, less chance for errors from document to document, the overall comprehensive nature of the contract itself which makes it very useful for all levels of employees. I also like the WYSIWYG aspects of the software.”
Bernard C. Dietz, Esq.
Law Offices of Bernard C. Dietz, PC
4860 Cox Road
Glen Allen, VA 23060